Click here for Google Maps – we finally got this corrected so the pin is right on our property! Now their directions will actually get you here…
From the North or South (Rte 93)
- Get off at Exit 17 (You are now exactly 10 miles from Webster Ridge Farm)
- Right turn off exit.
- Proceed thru the circle, a stop light, and the center of North Boscawen.
- At the far end of town the road forks with a Church in the middle, follow Rt. 4 to the left (after bearing left, the church is on right, police/fire on left).
- Go ½ mile to blinking light.
- Take left onto Water St.(Lumber Yard across from the turn. We used to say what color their sign was but it keeps changing). You are exactly 5 miles from Webster Ridge Farm.
- Stay on Water St.for 5 miles (road takes sharp right and left). The road changes names to Long St. After going down the the hill, under the power lines and up the hill, take a left turn onto Pleasant St.
- We are 1/4 mile down on left (watch for our old apple orchard, then the Farm Sign).
From the west (Rte 89)
- Exit 7 – Rte 103
- Go under the highway, about ½ mile.
- Turn left onto Rte 127.
- Rt 127 North,after Webster center (school, grange, town offices) another mile or so, right onto Long St ((Historical, at Cowdrey’s, which is a general store painted like a Friesian Holstein) at the White Bowl Store).
- Past Robert’s Greenhouse, right onto Pleasant St.
- We are 1/4 mile down on left (watch for apple orchard, then the Farm Sign).